About This File
Are you looking for staff? Developers? Designers? Or anything else? This application will help admins/moderators to find people to help in their boards.
Here's a quick rundown of some of the features for this resource:
- Extra Fields
- Module to add Positions on ACP (moderator, webdesigner, developer, etc)
- Ability to inform how many places the position has. Example: you can create an application record to "hire" 3 moderators.
- Ability to move the "winner" member to a group chosen group (you inform the group when you're adding the application record)
- Ability to restrict the application by: Content count, Reputation points/likes, Number of days as member, Minimum age and groups
- Ability to create a topic at every new application submission.
- Module on ModeratorCP to view all pending records from all applications
- Compatible with most important features from IPS 4.2 (Recommended Comments, Content Message, Reactions, Member History, Richer Embeds, etc.)
- Integrated to the framework: Tag system, Follow System, Report system, Search system, Share Links, etc.
- Moderator actions on applications and comments/reviews
- Moderator permission to approve/reject applications
- Ability to create RSS feeds from member applications
Permission: NO ONE except staff (with proper permisison) will be able to view/read or know who are the applicants. All that regular members will know is the number of users who applied to it.