About This File
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standardizes data protection law across all 28 EU countries and imposes strict new rules on controlling and processing personally identifiable information (PII). From 25 May 2018 every website collecting data from EU citizens must need the GDPR requirements.
What's New in Version 1.6 See changelog
- improvement: Speed improving (modified CSS and added fonts from files instead of links)
- improvement: Translation files updated
- feature: Added option to prevent redirecting bots
- feature: Added ACF compatibility.
- feature: Compatibility with eForm added
- feature: Option to hide groups level
- feature: Select privacy group after the user accepts cookies in the popup
- bugfix: GDPR Tabs will not be blocked by a script conflict
- bugfix: Gravity forms consent checkbox structure was fixed
- bugfix: Fields in Services options are fixed